When I got home, again I just got to relax before Janweb took me out to dinner. We went to Olive Garden. It proved to be an eventful evening. Our waitress was amazing so no complaints there, whe even brought out alittle cup of salad dressing to dip our breadsticks in after seeing Janweb and I wipe the salad bowl. Somewhere between the end of the main course and getting dessert the lights all shut off. A few minutes later our waitress comes over and explains that a fuse blew. The kitchen was out of service, but we were welcome to stay as long as we wanted. The birthday miracle: we still got our dessert. The order was in before the breaker broke! We still got to eat yummy zippoli. Also we tried some of their new beverages. Mine was the white peach cooler (with mint) and Janweb's was strawberry mango lemonade. We ended up switching but they were both yummy too.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Birthday Awesomeness
Dear friends and family I have reached the age of 23, and this is how I decided to celebrate. I started my morning around 5:45. I went to Spanish Fork HS and taught a weapon clinic for my friend Sarah Nasson. The girls were great and I was pleasantly surprised by their improvement from the beginning of the day. After that I went hope and relaxed with my hubby. He was so sweet. Janweb wouldn't let me cook or wash any dishes, as he said it was my day and all I had to do was ask. So of course I asked for a grilled cheese :-) Mmmmm my favorite!!!
Then a couple of hours later I went up to Salt Lake and had lunch at Training Table with some of my amazing sisters, and neices. I had the pastrami burger, so good! Here's a picture of us afterwards. The funny thing is, we decided to take the picture outside of the Olive Garden next door. Avery was our photographer and she did a great job. I even got her to do some model shots for me while we were talking outside. Berlin and Kemry were little balls of energy. They decided to go to the bathroom together. Buddy system, good thing right? Well with these two it turned into playing in the sink until Becky went and got them. They are nieces after my own heart. I remember playing in the water in the kitchen sink at the Palm house growing up. Although, the sink at home and a public restroom are two different things ;-) It was so nice to see everyone and get to spend time with those I love the most!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment