So I went to the doctor today. Good news its not bronchitis, or anything super bad. Bad news, it's an upper respiratory tract infection. Because I work in high contact places (teaching high school color guard and walking around the MTC), and the fires have made our air highly polluted, I've been told to take it easy the next few days and not work. That way I could infect less people :-/ I'm currently on SudoGest - a knock off version of sudafed - and if I don't show signs of improving by Wednesday, I'm supposed to switch to an antibiotic amoxocillan (I probably spelled that wrong - oh well).
The next few days should be interesting. I'm already starting to get cabin fever (I just want to get out!!!!!!) but with luck I'll get well soon! Mua love you all ;-)
i miss seeing you dear. i hope you get well soon. coloring books and crayons can be fun in the meantime :)
ReplyDelete