So everyone. Janweb has finally gotten his work verification card!!!! It came in the mail this last Saturday, and on Monday he went to campus and came home with a job. He will be working with a stream ecologist. Which admittedly I know very little about, but Janweb will be dealing with oxygen and temperature levels of the water, and the flora and fauna around it. He's really excited about this, as am I. To be honest it's a little surreal for both of us.
As for me I have started my new job at the green house. It's been a crash course the last few days and it's interesting being at the bottom of the totem pole again. However, I'm learning so many new things and I look forward to the future.
And finally, Janweb and I are most happy about this piece of news, we finally have a bed frame. It took us 8 months to get it, but we bought one at Ikea on Saturday. Also on a side note, we finished our thank you cards, and 98% were sent out today. We have some that will be hand delivered and a few who we are waiting for updated addresses, but we finished them. Just in time to start thinking about Christmas cards :-/ We seem to be constantly moving these days but we always make time for each other and the important things.
Life is beautiful and full of opportunity, I can't wait to see where we end up.

No comments:
Post a Comment