Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Travels Continued


So after our amazing trip to California and all it's wonders, Janweb and I drove up to Montana with my parents for a Leach family reunion. On the way up there we stopped in a little town called Drummond in Montana. My dad was telling us how it used to be called the bullshipping capitol of the world. Sadly it has been demoted to the world famous bull shippers. My favorite thing was this little lot across the street from the gas station. Only in Drummond would you see a sign that ways " Used Cow Lot". Business must have been good thought because there were not cows there. Janwebs favorite thing was the 14 ft horn span on the cow skull. (they have a plaque talking about it :-)



After filling up we continued to travel to Outback Montana, the campsite owned by my dad's cousin. After getting everything set up Janweb and I decided to explore the grass path behind out tent. It didn't go far but it provided us with a place to take some pictures :-) IT was nice being alone with him for a few minutes, and when we had gotten back a fire had been started. I think the men in my family are pyros









Janweb had a new experience this time camping, we got to sleep on an air mattress instead of a hammock, which he kept saying he would prefer. However, I think he is okay with the idea of a bed while camping now, at least while I'm there. What can I say, I'm a little spoiled in that area: I like a bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment